Popular singer, Taylor Swift has donated £36,000 to a mother of five whose husband died of coronavirus. The singer and her mum recently gave the money to a GoFundMe appeal set up to support Vickie Quarles and her five children.
The woman’s husband, Theodis Ray Quarles, 48, of Memphis, Tennessee, US, died before Christmas, according to the fundraiser.
The huge donation from Taylor, 31, and mum Andrea, 63, also meant the GoFundMe page met its $50,000 target in one go.
Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter. Her narrative songwriting, which often centers around her personal life, has received widespread critical plaudits and media coverage.
Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13, 1989, in West Reading, Pennsylvania. Her father, Scott Kingsley Swift, is a former stockbroker for Merrill Lynch; her mother, Andrea Gardner Swift (née Finlay), is a former homemaker who previously worked as a mutual fund marketing executive.
At age nine, Swift became interested in musical theater and performed in four Berks Youth Theatre Academy productions. She also traveled regularly to New York City for vocal and acting lessons.
After watching a documentary about Faith Hill, Swift felt sure she needed to move to Nashville, Tennessee, to pursue a career in music. She traveled with her mother at age eleven to visit Nashville record labels and submitted demo tapes of Dolly Parton and The Chicks karaoke covers.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]