Since Halima Abubakar became a household name in the film industry, she has remained on the lips of many movie buffs for a long time. For some time, she was controversial, but lately, the Kogi State-born actress turned producer has been on a low profile.
But recently, she disclosed that after starting her acting career at 13, she got her first tattoo on her on one of her boobs at 15.
“Tattoos are addictive a bit although it’s painful, but I just have a few. The ones I have are not too common or exposed for everyone to see. It is the tattoo on my bosom that everybody knows because I have had it since I was young. I had that tattoo at age 15 and I started acting when I was 13,” she said in a recent interview.
“I don’t have a boyfriend. I used to have what my ideal kind of man should be but not anymore as long as we can tolerate each other, I think that is it. Marriage is not an easy thing and I’m sure those in it can attest to this.
“I don’t want to say too much so that they will not say I’m trying to discourage those who are married because I am not. But do I want to get married? That is another question. I see a lot of people’s marriages and it’s not something that I want to be in,” she also said.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]