Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia has disclosed why she stopped gossiping about people.
She said she now loves to minds her business and tries as much as possible to not surround herself with people who will exhaust her emotionally or verbally.
She added that she loves deeply and has now desisted from speaking behind people’s backs.
See what she wrote,
Annie Macaulay–Idibia (born 13 November 1984) is a Nigerian, model, presenter and actress. She was nominated in the “Best Supporting Actress” category at the 2009 Best of Nollywood Awards.
Annie was born in Ibadan but is originally from Eket in Akwa Ibom State. She moved to Lagos with her mother after the divorce of her parents. She holds a degree in Computer Science and Theatre Arts after completing undergraduate courses at Lagos State University and the University of Lagos respectively.
Prior to the start of Annie Macaulay–Idibia’s acting career, she competed at the “Queen of All Nations Beauty Pageant” where she placed runner-up and she also went on feature in a cameo appearance on the music video of 2face Idibia’s “African Queen” song.
Her Nollywood career came to limelight for her role in the movies titled Pleasure and Crime and Blackberry Babes.
Annie Macaulay–Idibia is married to 2face Idibia with whom she has two children. She also owns a beauty salon in Atlanta called “BeOlive Hair Studio”.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office