Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede has disclosed what is up as regards her rumored marriage challenges.
She is married to Olakunle Abounce Fawole and they share a son.
In her own words in an interview with Pulse, the moviestar shared that she exited the marriage after she gave birth to her son.
She said, “We started having issues before the birth of Xavier. I think I was about two to three months pregnant when the issues came. Immediately the issues came, there was never a dull moment, it just kept going up and up and it got worse and it got bad and today here we are”.
“Right now, we are not living together, and we are not living as husband and wife, we are not husband and wife anymore and I would say a mutual agreement to go our separate ways. It didn’t work out, it wasn’t working out.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Solidstar – Kaluba
- Gabriel Y.M – Move [AuDio]
- Shizzi, Davido & Wale – Won Le Ba [AuDio]
- Guchi & Yemi Alade – I Swear
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Godwon – I’ve Been Waiting For You (Sinzu Diss)
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Ayo Vincent – Serve The Lord ft Don Jazzy [AuDio]
- May D – I Wanna Know [AuDio]
- DJ Guchi – Shisha ft Popito, Staizz, Cheddah, Saywat [AuDio]
- Popcaan – My Chargie (Come Closer Remix) ft Drake [AuDio]
- Waje – I’m Available ft Yemi Alade [AuDio]