He recently made this revelation on Twitter, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the way he has missed live performances for his faithful fans, once the pandemic is over, he’ll definitely jump in the crowd to enjoy the moment.
The singer added that he doesn’t care if he injures himself or dies in the process, his mind is already made up.
His words, “On God!! When the world opens up again, my first concert I’m gonna jump in the crowd, if I die I die.”
Stanley Omah Didia (born May 19 1997) known professionally as Omah Lay is a singer, songwriter, record producer.
He first gained prominence in 2020 after his debut single ‘You’ went viral. He started off as a producer and songwriter in Port Harcourt but only made up his mind to take up singing when he realized he doesn’t get enough credit for the songs he helped create for others.
He then recorded and put out ‘Do not Disturb’ and ‘Hello Brother’ in his hometown Port Harcourt which earned him a record deal with KeyQaad – a new record label at the time.
Omah Lay was born in the city of Port Harcourt in Southern Nigeria, he spent most of his teenage years at Marine Base. Omah Lay wouldn’t be the first to attempt music in his family as his grandfather made a career as a drummer for the late 70s Highlife sensation – Celestine Ukwu.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]