The Jagged Little Pill singer recently revealed this via a documentary premiering on Monday at the Toronto Film Festival, and the world has been reacting.
According to her, it took her years in therapy to admit there was any sort of victimization on her part, but she already knew she wasn’t consenting at 15.
Alanis Morissette added that it is a shame that she told a few people about the incident but it fell on deaf ears.
His words, “It took me years in therapy to even admit there had been any kind of victimization on my part.”
“I would always say I was consenting, and then I’d be reminded like ‘Hey, you were 15, you’re not consenting at 15.’ Now I’m like, ‘Oh yeah, they’re all pedophiles. It’s all statutory rape.”
“I did tell a few people and it kind of fell on deaf ears. It would usually be a stand-up, walk-out-of-the-room moment.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster