He recently revealed this during his first Christmas Day Mass at his home Church, Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Omuma, in Oru East local government area.
According to him, he has a covenant with God to sincerely serve the people of Imo State, and he plans to remain committed to the promise throughout his tenure.
Uzodimma added that he never ventures into anything without first seeking God’s direction, and this helped him overcome the challenges he faced when he assumed office on January 15, 2020.
What do you think?
Hope Odidika Uzodinma (born 12 December, 1958) is a Nigerian politician who is currently the Governor of Imo State.
On 14 January 2020, the Supreme Court in Nigeria declared Hope Uzodinma of the All Progressives Congress (APC) winner of the 2019 governorship poll in Imo State nullifying the election of incumbent Emeka Ihedioha.
Hope Uzodinma was born on 12 December 1958 in Omuma to an Igbo Catholic family; his father Chief Michael Uzodinma held the chieftaincy title of Igwe of Ozuh Omuma and his mother was Ezinne Rose Uzodinma (née Nneoha). He is a kinsman of the Okoro family of Etiti-Omuma. Uzodinma is a devout Catholic, and is married to Chioma Uzodinma with seven children.
He had the ceremonial title of Onwa-Netiri Oha of Omuma in Oru local government of Imo State.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda