She recently revealed this via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
It all started when she reshared these words by another Instagram user on her story, “In most cases when you notice when someone is showing off, deep down you want what they have. If you don’t want it then why are you bothered? Live and let live.”
Rukiyat added, “Stop thinking people are bragging. Get your shit together so you can relate.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Soft – Comot Body
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Small Doctor – Hain!!!
- Timi Dakolo – Obim ft Ebuka & Noble Igwe
- Asa – Mayana
- Lussh & DJ Latitude – Dance Riddim
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley