He revealed this at the year 2020 World Habitat Day on Monday in Alausa, Lagos with the theme: “Housing For All: A Better Urban Future”.
According to him, this move is necessary from a good government and he is happy that 303 Lagosians have now become homeowners in Oba Adeboruwa, Lateef Jakande, and Epe Housing Schemes under the policy.
He added that despite the coronavirus pandemic, he would not stop making sure accommodation is available to every Lagos resident.
His words, “Despite the dwindling resources which have assumed a global dimension as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to making befitting accommodation available to Lagosians.
“The government will achieve this through pragmatic models through the incorporation of private sector partnership and encouragement of local contents while also cutting costs and creating employment.”
“I seek the cooperation of all Lagosians toward the achievement of the Lagos of our dreams, a livable and sustainable city where everyone fulfills their legitimate aspirations irrespective of class, race or creed.
“The thrust of this year’s celebration is a major policy objective of the fourth pillar of our administration’s T.H.E.M.E.S agenda which is “Making Lagos a 21st Century Economy”.
“The current and projected future population of our State presents huge opportunities for investors in the housing sector and a compelling need for urban renewal.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]