A former Managing Director of Bank PHB, Francis Atuche, today told an Ikeja High court that he has never stolen anything in his life, and it was absurd for EFCC to have labelled him a thief. While speaking in court, he said he joined United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, as a clerk on April 4th,1982 in Ibadan and was promoted to the post of supervisor just after nine months.
He also testified that the various schools he attended attested to his good character by awarding him excellent testimonials. Stating that, and I quote NAN, ‘I am a Catholic. I cannot be a thief. I was baptised in the church and before I left primary school, I have started receiving Holy Communion which I do every day. I cannot receive Holy Communion when I am not in the state of grace. I cannot be a thief because God has been gracious to me,’’ he said.
Atuche and his wife, Elizabeth, are standing trial for allegedly stealing N25.7 billion belonging to Bank PHB now Keystone Bank. They were charged to court by the EFCC alongside a former Chief Financial Officer of the bank, Ugo Anyanwu.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema