He recently revealed that as Nigerians talk about wife material, it would be fine for us to speak about husband material as well.
According to him, men must take their duties in the house seriously because it is really damaging for the women and their children to deal with an absent father.
To expatiate on his point, he flaunted pictures of himself doing house chores.
What do you think?
Nnani Akah is an eastern born Nigerian with a BSc. in Mass Communication from Covenant University. Akah started his journey in the Nigerian entertainment industry in 2014. He is a fast rising actor and TV presenter/host. Akah is also a wedding singer, and a vlogger.
Akah Nnani has starred alongside some of the biggest names in Nollywood and has been described by media critics and entertainment enthusiasts as one of the fastest rising Nigerian stars to watch.
Akah Nnani’s talent is not just limited to TV and new media, but has been in theatre productions. He was one of the major characters in ‘Heartbeat The Musical’ which was described as the best Nigerian theatre production of 2016.
Akah Nnani has also created shows such as ‘Shade Corner’, which is on the largest TV/Online platforms in Africa.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]