She recently had her say on social media, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, the rumors are very false, even if she is not scared of HIV/AIDS at all because someone recently changed her perception about it.
Akothee added that if she ever tests positive someday, it would because God allowed it to happen.
Her words, “Yes, I’m Proving a point, so don’t tell me not to prove.”
“For those interested in my HIV Status, what you do with this information is up to you. I don’t like your nonsense. If that HIV virus ever gets me one day just know it will have been brought to me at home or the way it was planned by God to happen. I don’t know, but that is the news I have a full medical checkup every year you can’t plan my life for me while on your data bundles.”
“You can check with my hospital @The_karen_hospital. Where I was admitted in 2019, and most people said I am into drugs. Ooh last stages of AIDS and all kinds of rubbish. The first time I saw ARVs are with Pheny Awiti, I used to fear HIV like crazy until I met Phenny. She changed my perception. Now I just exist, if it gets me, I will tell you. For now, I don’t have or should I just start taking ARV’s now?”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Akuchi – Whyne