She recently shared the photo on social media, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, she has learnt that grandmothers must strive to be understanding, respectful and supportive of new mothers needs.
Toyin added that she is a grandma of 2 wonderfully breastfed babies and she feels proud.
Her words, “It is often said that a new mother’s duties are to eat, feed, sleep, rinse and repeat. As a grandmother of two wonderfully breastfed babies, I have also learnt that grandmothers must strive to be understanding, respectful and supportive of new mothers needs, to achieve the success-filled gift of early and exclusive breastfeeding!”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office