Security Operatives believed to be from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), have arrested The founder of Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma.
Innoson’s spokesperson, Cornel Osigwe, said that Chukwuma was arrested at his residence in Enugu around 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 19, Premium Times reports
�His arrest is in connection to the ongoing case”, Osigwe disclosed.
Osigwe said his principal was accused of jumping bail, as he wondered how someone who was never invited by the EFCC much less being arrested would be accused of fleeing from the law.
�He was never invited by the EFCC, we challenge them to come forward with any evidence showing that he jumped bail,” Osigwe stated.
EFCC spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren, however said he had not been briefed about the arrest when reached for comments.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Falz – Mercy
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- Humblesmith – Dance