Intellectual property theft, Donjazzy to Wande Coal [Photos]
So the whole Wande Coal exit from Mavin records ‘drama’ has finally started to surface.
Well, until today it has been rumored that Wande Coal had established his own label and moved on from Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records.
Today Wande released a song Titled Baby Face and Donjazzy has come out to say the song is legally his.
Its close to 18 months since the MoHits saga.
Fingers crossed as more unfold.
Let the tweets speak for themselves.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- WizKid – Come Closer ft Drake [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – My Birthday Mix 3 ft Olamide
- Dj Davisy – Naija Next Rated [MixTape]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Dekumzy – Ashawoosa [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
its clear that the song is donjazzy's
donjazzy's approach to solving this issue isnt wise