Don Jazzy seems to have taken indirect shots at D’Banj in a song D’Prince featured him on, ‘Oga Titus‘. Without informing the public the real reason behind their (Don Jazzy and D’Banj) break up, they both appeared to be cool and friendly with each-other until, ‘Oga Titus’ jam came up.
With rumours saying D’Banj is in a debt mess, Don Jazzy and his younger brother D’Prince & Don Jazzy repeatedly took swipe at the DB Records chief in the song calling him “Oga Titus” instead of “Eja Nla”. Titus is a kind of fish while Eja Nla means Big Fish. Titus is usually small in size.
Lyrics from the song
Oga Titus is too pompous, you wan try us, now money don lost, boys are very big boys, you don fuck up, you wan form boss, kasala don burst, where is oga Titus.
You take night bus to come Lagos, you go campus, girl are very surplus, you no hint us, you wan com flex, now money don loss..
While at it, the lyrics of the song might not be a shot at D’Banj as D’Prince recently said in an interview that Mavin Records miss the Feeling The Ni**a singer.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju