Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Kiki stated that she started yoga at a point in her life when she was struggling to shed some weight.
She said, �I enjoy yoga because it helps me to stay in shape and it also helps to relax my mind. I exercise a lot and I also pay attention to what I consume, when and how I consume such food.”
Being a pretty lady, she stated that she could not stop men from showing interest in her. �Like I always say, it’s normal for men to make advances at me, but where it goes from there is what the problem is. I’ve been able to make friends with a lot of male folks and this has helped me to handle men,” she said.
The actress also revealed that she doesn’t like to dwell on challenges. �How we overcome challenges is what defines us. I always put God first and I try not to think too much of any situation. I just do my best and leave the rest to God. I have no regrets. I try as much as possible to learn from my mistakes and move on with my life. I give my best at every chance I get and that is always enough for me,” Kiki added.
While it is believed that Jenifa’s Dairy introduced her to the world, she attributed her rise to all the works she has done in her career. �I will attribute my success so far to every work that I’ve done. Every project I have worked on has contributed to where I am today, but Jenifa’s Diary has a big role in it,” she said.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]