She recently revealed that John should not dwell on it because he did exceptionally well in office.
According to her, Dumelo should dust the loss off and keep his head high since he has clearly raised the status quo.
She added that he even deserves a standing ovation for how he conducted himself in power.
His words, “For a first time contender in an NPP stronghold and closing the gap by such a margin, woooow !!!! you have really raised the status quo and you know what, you deserve a standing ovation.”
What do you think?
John Dumelo (born 3 February 1984) is a Ghanaian actor, farmer and politician. On 1 April 2014 he emerged as the first Ghanaian to hit a million likes on Facebook.
His parents are Mr. John Dumelo who was a Civil Engineer and Mrs. Antoinette Dumelo a Customs Officer.
He attended Achimota School was part of the Drama Club and also won the Fliers Guy in Mo-TOWN prize. and further studied Civil Engineering at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
He contested in Mr University won at KNUST. Later, he enrolled in GIMPA’s School of Public Service and Governance. He started acting in the early 1990s in a 1991 movie called Baby Thief while he was attending Christ the King School and was paid 20 thousand (currently 2 cedis) at age 7 years.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]