President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has condemned Sunday’s suicide bomb attack on a Catholic Church in Kaduna.
The President, who was extremely saddened by the explosion, described it as �barbaric, cruel and uncalled for.”
According to a statement by presidential spokesman, Dr. Reuben Abati, President Jonathan noted that the apparent objective of the criminal and unpatriotic elements and forces behind the attack is to set back the progress the Administration has made in the fight against terrorism in the country.
�It is obvious that these people do not mean well for Nigeria and its unity and development,” he said.
The President, however, expressed confidence that the war against terrorism would become more unrelenting as the nation would never give in to the forces of terror and retardation.
He added that the persistence of messengers of evil will not prevail over the will of the government and the people to secure peace and safety.
�Our efforts to deal with all acts of terror and violence would only be redoubled even as the security agencies continue to receive all the support they need from government to reverse this unfortunate and unacceptable trend that threatens the peace and stability of our nation,” President Jonathan said.
The President commiserated with the Catholic Church, family and friends of the victims of the bombing, assuring them that government’s resolve to deal with the threat of terrorism remains strong.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez