Juliet Ibrahim in a recent chat with Saturday SUN, revealed how she met with her beau, Iceberg Slim And How They developed affection for each other.
We met in South Africa. We became friends while out there and he made the first move by starting a friendship. Our initial conversation kicked off on our similar tastes in music. However, after I left South Africa, we didn’t cross paths again until some months later. We built a friendship and every other thing fell into place at the appropriate time.
On the attraction, she said;
His confidence, intelligence and his bubbly personality were the first qualities that caught my attention while we had those casual conversations in South Africa. He is a fun person to be with, and he is very straightforward. I guess many of his followers on social media can attest to that by the kind of things he posts and talks about randomly. We have very similar characteristics, so it was quite easy to click with each other.
On plans for marriage, she said;
Like every other relationship out there, things are to be taken one step at a time. We are happy together and that is all that matters for now.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan