Emmanuel Karume�is the son of late�Kenyan�politician and businessman�James Njenga Karume, who died in 2012 from prostate cancer.
Report has�it Karume’s 4-year-old son is going to inherit an astronomical portion of what his father earned during his years in business and politics while he was alive.
Multiple media reports say Emmanuel will be the proud owner of the following:
His father’s shares in Kiambu General Transport Agency Ltd.
He will take over shares in nine other companies:
All shares in Majoreni Agencies Limited;
All shares in Ngorongo Tea Factory Limited;
25 per cent shares in Heri Limited;
12.5 per cent shares in Kenya Wine Agencies Limited and a share in each of the following companies:
Jacaranda Hotel Limited
Karume Investments Limited;
Kabete Distributors Limited;
Cianda Estates Limited; and
Forest Road Flats Limited.
Emmanuel will inherit his share as soon as he is of age, and will be among some of Kenya’s richest men, the list of which includes the likes of�Chris Kirubi, Jimna Mbaru�and others.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]