He recently had his say via his social media page, and fans have been reacting.
According to him, the reality is that men do not forgive cheating at all, and even if they tell you they forgive you, they will only use it to punish the woman for the rest of her life.
His words, “Dear female, I know this may be a hard pill for men to swallow, if you ever cheat on your man by mistake, don’t ever confess! Keep it between you and God.”
“Men don’t forgive cheating and if they do, they will hold it over and punish you with it for the rest of your life.”
Nollywood is a sobriquet that originally referred to the Nigerian film industry. The origin of the term dates back to the early 2000s, traced to an article in The New York Times. Due to the history of evolving meanings and contexts, there is no clear or agreed-upon definition for the term, which has made it a subject to several controversies.
The origin of the term “Nollywood” remains unclear; Jonathan Haynes traced the earliest usage of the word to a 2002 article by Matt Steinglass in the New York Times, where it was used to describe Nigerian cinema.
Charles Igwe noted that Norimitsu Onishi also used the name in a September 2002 article he wrote for the New York Times. The term continues to be used in the media to refer to the Nigerian film industry, with its definition later assumed to be a portmanteau of the words “Nigeria” and “Hollywood”, the American major film hub.
Film-making in Nigeria is divided largely along regional, and marginally ethnic and religious lines. Thus, there are distinct film industries – each seeking to portray the concern of the particular section and ethnicity it represents. However, there is the English-language film industry which is a melting pot for filmmaking and filmmakers from most of the regional industries.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- The Compozers – Over You ft Nonso Amadi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- WizKid – Come Closer ft Drake [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Sabi – Style ft Oritsefemi [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]