A new research claims, men who sleep with multiple women are less likely to develop prostrate cancer.The Researchers found men who have more than 20 sexual partners slashed their risk of prostate cancer by 28 per cent.And men who have slept with more than 20 women reduced their chances of getting the most aggressive tumours by 19 per cent.
It further states that ,Celibacy doubles the risk of the disease.The rationale behind the findings is that regular intercourse may flush out cancer causing chemicals as the prostate secretes the bulk of the fluid in semen.The study claims masturbation and having much sex with one partner doesn’t count ..
When asked if it meant health authorities would encourage men to sleep with many women in their lives to protect against prostate cancer, Professor Marie-Elise Parent replied:
‘We are not there yet. ‘It is possible that having many female sexual partners results in a higher frequency of ejaculations, whose protective effect against prostate cancer has
The research was published in the journal Cancer Epidemiology.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]