A recent acknowledgment letter flaunted online has proven that this promise was fulfilled on April 3rd.
See the evidence,
Private individuals and corporate organizations have so far donated over 15 billion to the Central Bank of Nigeria account to combat the coronavirus.
What do you think?
Chief Michael Adeniyi Agbolade Ishola Adenuga Jr, GCON (born 29 April 1953) is a Nigerian billionaire businessman, and the second-richest person in Africa. His company Globacom is Nigeria’s second-largest telecom operator, which has a presence in Ghana and Benin. He owns stakes in the Equitorial Trust Bank and the oil exploration firm Conoil (formerly Consolidated Oil Company). Forbes has estimated his net worth at $7.7 billion dollars as of February 2020.
His father, the Oloye Michael Agbolade Adenuga Sr, was a school teacher while his mother, Omoba Juliana Oyindamola Adenuga (née Onashile, of Okesopin, Ijebu Igbo), was a businesswoman of royal Ijebu descent.
Adenuga received his secondary school education at Ibadan Grammar School, Ibadan, and Comprehensive High School, Aiyetoro, for his Higher School Certificate (HSC). He worked as a taxi driver to help fund his university education. He graduated from Northwestern Oklahoma State University and Pace University, New York, with degrees in Business Administration.
In 2012, he was made Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger by the government of Nigeria.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]