She recently revealed this via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, the fact is that lots of parents in the country are abusive and manipulate towards their kids and their actions definitely have an effect in the long run.
Temmie added that the only reason many kids are still in their parents’ lives is because the kids are unable to admit they were abused.
Do you agree?
Temmie Ovwasa who is popularly known as YBNL Princess, is a Nigerian singer, song writer and guitarist born on 29th November, 1996.
She started out professionally in 2016 after being signed to Olamide’s YBNL Nation record label.
She plays all kinds of instruments including guitar, Keyboard and drum. She rose to fame with the hit single “Jabole”, which is her first song under the YBNL imprint.
She revealed she has recorded over 300 songs.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Saskay – 5quad
- Basketmouth & Buju – Your Body
- Pere – Hope ft Damonica
- White Money – Your Life