The woman of God is marking her birthday today, Monday, July 13, 2020.
Her husband, Pastor Adeboye recently shared a clip of his wife kneeling before him to receive prayers on her special day.
Enoch Adejare Adeboye (born 2 March 1942) is a Nigerian pastor, General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Enoch Adejare Adeboye was born on 2 March 1942 in Ifewara, near Ife, in Osun State, Nigeria. Born to a very humble background, he humorously recalls that even poor people called them (his family) poor.
He went to the University of NIgeria (UNN) in Nsukka but because of the Nigeria Civil War, he completed his first degree in the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University) graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics in 1967.
That same year, he married Foluke Adenike. They have four children namely: Adeolu Adeboye, Bolu Adubi (née Adeboye), Leke Adeboye and Dare Adeboye. In 1969, he obtained a master’s degree in hydrodynamics from University of Lagos. He joined the Redeemed Christian Church of God in 1973 and began interpreting Yoruba to English by Pastor Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi. In 1975, he obtained a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from the University of Lagos. He holds a position as Professor of Mathematics at University of Lagos.
- Nero – Ifeoma ft Mr. Frank
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]