The Down-to-earth pope wrote this (below) in Argentine weekly �Viva”, Read Below;
1.��Live and let live.” Everyone should be guided by this principle, he said, which has a similar expression in Rome with the saying, �Move forward and let others do the same.”
2.��Be giving of yourself to others.” People need to be open and generous toward others, he said, because �if you withdraw into yourself, you run the risk of becoming egocentric. And stagnant water becomes putrid.”
3. �Proceed calmly” in life. The pope, who used to teach high school literature, used an image from an Argentine novel by Ricardo Guiraldes, in which the protagonist � gaucho Don Segundo Sombra � looks back on how he lived his life.
4.�A healthy sense of leisure. The Pope said �consumerism has brought us anxiety”, and told parents to set aside time to play with their children and turn of the TV when they sit down to eat.
5.�Sundays should be holidays. Workers should have Sundays off because �Sunday is for family,” he said.
6.�Find innovative ways to create dignified jobs for young people. �We need to be creative with young people. If they have no opportunities they will get into drugs” and be more vulnerable to suicide, he said.
7.�Respect and take care of nature. Environmental degradation �is one of the biggest challenges we have,” he said. �I think a question that we’re not asking ourselves is: ‘Isn’t humanity committing suicide with this indiscriminate and tyrannical use of nature?’”
8.�Stop being negative. �Needing to talk badly about others indicates low self-esteem. That means, ‘I feel so low that instead of picking myself up I have to cut others down,’” the Pope said. �Letting go of negative things quickly is healthy.”
9.�Don’t proselytise; respect others’ beliefs. �We can inspire others through witness so that one grows together in communicating. But the worst thing of all is religious proselytism, which paralyses: ‘I am talking with you in order to persuade you,’ No. Each person dialogues, starting with his and her own identity. The church grows by attraction, not proselytising,”
10. Work for peace. �We are living in a time of many wars,” he said, and �the call forpeace must be shouted. Peace sometimes gives the impression of being quiet, but it is never quiet, peace is always proactive” and dynamic.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive