She recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, her dad lost his mother at the age of 12, survived the Biafra war, buried his brother and sister as a young man, launched his own business, so he really deserves it.
Yvonne Orji added that he is grateful to his father for preserving Nigerian culture for all of his children.
Her words, “My pops, the Chief, turns 80 next year, and if the pandemic taught me anything, it’s to live for the NOW and give folks their flowers while they can still smell them.”
“So to the man who lost his mother by age 12, survived the Biafra war, buried his brother and sister as a young man, started his own business and preserved Nigerian culture for all of his children, this was the least we could do to celebrate his 8 decades on Earth. Lord willing, next year, we keep the party going.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Saskay – 5quad
- Basketmouth & Buju – Your Body
- Pere – Hope ft Damonica
- White Money – Your Life