Annie revealed that her baby, Olivia has gone through a lot while sharing a clip that showed her girl with a bandaged leg.
According to her, Olivia is definitely a brave fighter and young warrior who has faced many challenges and overcame in the past 3 years.
She added that no matter the problems, nothing will take her smile or confidence away.
Her words, “W C W ♥️♥️♥️My Young WARRIOR She’s A Brave Fighter … What This Young Child Has Been Through For The Last 3 Years .. (story for another day)And What Shes Fought For The Last 5months Couldn’t Take Her Smile Or Confidence Or Stop Her From Being A Happy Princess Strongest 6 Year Old Warrior♥️♥️”
2baba is Olivia’s father.
Innocent Idibia was born in Jos, Nigeria . He is from the Idoma ethnic group in the southern part of Benue State, in central Nigeria.
He attended Mount Saint Gabriel’s Secondary School in Makurdi, Benue State. He enrolled at Institute of Management & Technology, Enugu (IMT), where he did his preliminary National Diploma course in business administration and management.
While attending IMT, he performed at school organised shows and parties, as well as other regional schools such as the University of Nigeria and Enugu State University of Science & Technology. He eventually dropped out to pursue his music career. While attending IMT, 2face Idibia started composing and singing jingles at the GB Fan Club at Enugu State Broadcasting Services (ESBS) in 1996.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]