The good-looking R&B singer and the up-and-coming supermodel are together. The Weekend (real name: Abel Tesfaye) and Bella Hadid could be the perfect couple.
A close source to the 18-year-old runway aspirant say both stars have been hanging out often lately and older sister, Gigi Hadid sometimes comes along alongside her own boyfriend, Australian pop sensation, Cody Simpson.
Even though their relationship is fairly new, Weekend and Hadid have also hung out with pop star Miley Cyrus and ex boyfriend, Patrick Schwarzenegger.
Bella’s parents already seem to love the singer. Her father, David Foster told Us Weekly the couple bought tickets to go watch ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ on Valentine’s Day.
The Weeknd’s song “Earned It,” scored a top 10 hit and his duet with Ariana Grande in her song “Love Me Harder,” also scored him a spot in fans’ hearts.
Bella also recently made it a ladies’ night at the Met Gala on Monday, May 4, with Gigi, Kendall Jenner, and Hailey Baldwin, one of her biggest outings ever!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]