A newly-wed couple in Northeast China gave each other snakes at a wedding ceremony.
Wu Jianfeng, the groom, married Jiang Xue Friday in Jinlin city of Jilin province. At the wedding ceremony, the bride Jiang gave a 15-kg female Burmese python to the groom, who in turn gave the bride a 30-kg male Burmese pytho,the China Daily reports.
The Burmese python is one of the five largest species of snakes in the world.
It is reported that the couple are animal rights activists and bred many rare species at home, including spiders, lizards, pythons and birds. They came to rescue wounded animals many times.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]