Ubi Franklin’s South African babymama, Nicola Siyo, did not name their new born son, Shiloh, after Ubi.
Nicola shared this on Instagram recently.
She disclosed that their son who was born in April bears her own surname.
She flaunted Shiloh’s baptismal document on social media with Ubi’s surname nowhere to be found.
We want to believe she had her reasons.
Ubi Franklin, born Ubi Ekapong Ofem, is a Nigerian music artist manager and the founder and CEO of record label Made Men Music Group (Triple MG).
In 2017, he launched a start-up called Instant Pickup, a service which specializes in instant home pickup and delivery of laundry.
Franklin was born in Cross River State on 2 February 1986. He is the 11th of 15 children. He had his primary and secondary education in Calabar, after which he studied law at the Madonna University.
On November 1, 2015, Ubi Franklin married Lilian Esoro. Their son was born on 17 July 2016. He has three children and is expecting the fourth child from the fourth woman.
Franklin admitted that from July 2016 to March 2017, he struggled to overcome bouts of depression which almost led him to commit suicide.
He was almost killed by a Chinese man at a furniture store in Lagos, but by the quick intervention of his cousin, he was saved. The attacker was eventually arrested.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Sean Paul, Ir Sais & Davido – Dream Girl
- Magnito – Ungrateful ft Umu Obiligbo & Ninety [AuDio]
- Preme, Popcaan & Davido – Comfortable
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]