He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the Ogun State economy has been affected severely by the strike, and the unresolved crises is impacting the state’s university system negatively.
Dapo Abiodun added that the youths being out of school will only make their hands idle enough to be available for the devil’s use.
His words, “We can all feel the effects of these unresolved crises not only on our university system, it has affected other sectors of our economy. These youths are out of school, and we all know that an idle hand is an available workshop for the devil.”
“This is no more a matter of who is right or wrong. It is a matter of what is good for our youths and our nation. I, therefore, appeal to both sides to find a meeting point and resolve the crises for the good of our youths and our nation in general.”
“We are worthy inheritors of an entrenched legacy in education. And, to our people, education remains the biggest industry ”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Davido – Skelewu [AuDio]
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – IFE ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- X-Busta – Chom [AuDio]
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Vector – Follow Me Dey Go (Remix) ft 2face [AuDio]