Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has defended Tonto Dikeh after the recent blastings she has been receiving left right and centre for the interview she granted over her ex hubby, Olakunle Churchill.
In a recent clip uploaded on her Instagram account, Mrs Joseph told everyone to let Tonto say her mind if that is the only way she can move on.
Her words, ”Some Nigerians, sha. I see a lot of you writing stupid things. I know a lot of you your marriage isn’t good but you can’t talk. because if you talk, what will people say? and you are dying in silence.
If Tonto wants to talk from now till next two years, let her talk. I support her. If it is the only way she will clear off her chest, let her talk. You cannot tell her how to heal. You were not there an if you have never been in her situation, don’t talk.”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Falz – Mercy
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Humblesmith – Dance
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]