He recently revealed this to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, if the necessary measures are put in place, this is very much possible every single year in Nigeria.
He added that the projection of 2.5 per cent by the IMF was low for the country, as there have been some countries in Africa recording a growth rate of between six per cent and seven per cent in the last three years.
His words, “If the country could refine all the crude products we have, some countries of the world will be coming to Nigeria to buy from us.”
“The country’s refineries should be working so as to generate employment and provide all by-products that the nation needs to make Nigeria a great country.”
“Our balance of payment will be buoyant and the nation’s exchange rate will be stabilised.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Buju – Testimony
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- Rudeboy – Focus