Nigeria’s first five star hotel and the tallest in Africa was launched recently on Sunday, september 29th in Lagos by the Governor of Lagos state, with other dignitaries in attendance.
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS HOTEL?
The architectural masterpiece boasts of 358 rooms, 37 suite including a presidential suite, 7 meeting rooms, 7 restaurants and bars and 1000 seater ballroom. It’s construction allegedly gulped over N30 billion. Owned by Ramesh Valeccha-led Milan Group, it was designed by a Nigerian architect, Bayo Odunlami.
TYPES OF ROOM/PRICES
Standard room – N75,000
Single bed deluxe room – N83,200
A bedroom deluxe Suite – N277,000
Executive Ambassador Suite – N316,000
Presidential Suite – N640,000
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju