Niniola Apata aka Niniola, also known as the Creator and Originator of �Afro House” music Genre, has been up to a lot of creative project recently which has put her new genre of African music in the light of good music lovers and public acceptance.
In the light of her Creativity, Niniola has decided to give back to the society with focus on Child Education. She is an advocate of �Train a Child and You build a greater Legacy for the future”
�Adopt A Child’s Education” by Niniola is aimed at giving brilliant and intelligent Children access to quality secondary school education by giving out �FULL SECONDARY SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP” to selected Children who meet the Criteria.
Entries and Applications are invited for such Children to be part of her social innovation.
The general public is invited to send email(s) with the following details to [email protected]
1. Name of Child/Ward
2. Education Background of Child/Ward
3. Letter of Authority from Parent/Guardian
4. Why Child/Ward deserves the Scholarship.
After receiving entries candidates will be contacted with details of the entrance exam date and venue.
ENTRIES CLOSE ON 15TH JULY 2015… PLEASE NOTE SCHOLARSHIP IS OPEN TO ONLY PRIMARY 6 STUDENTS
Niniola believes �If we give our children qualitative education, we can save our world”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]