In a recent interview with the press, PMB rubbished reports that some members of a cabal are the ones running his administration, and he is just the man known as the president.
According to him, he was the face the went around Nigeria to campaign, so nobody can exercise his powers as president.
He added that his relationship with Yemi Osinbajo is perfect.
His words, “I addressed this matter before. I was the one who went round the country on campaigns, and I was the one voted into office as president twice. No one else did, and no one else took the oath of office, and can exercise the powers of a president.”
On if he is a dictator, “You called them critics. If they are critics, you would hardly expect them to garland me. Rather, they would look for things to try and de-market me. But I am glad that as they do that, millions of Nigerians know who their president truly is, and they have made it clear in 2015 and 2019 presidential elections. All countries, including the old democracies must maintain law and order. If you look around the world, our policing operations are as restrained as any.”
On his relationship with Osinbajo, “Perfect. Or has he complained to you? Thank you very much.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]