Joyce simply asked why the caller did not advise abusive men to emulate Christ and not hit women.
According to her, Jesus clearly stated that men and women should emulate him, so the obligation is not one-sided at all.
She added that it is impossible for a woman to accept a man hitting her face and hope for things to get better.
Her words, “I’m saying that, the example Jesus laid, he asked man to specifically emulate him. So, when I even say man, I mean man and woman. But the male in the marriage is not emulating Christ, so you called my radio station to tell me live on air that I, the female, should emulate Christ, but you, the male, you haven’t held yourself accountable at your failure to emulate Chris.
“So you want me to, as a woman, to take a man hitting me in the face.
“Once again, I say to you, if you yell at me, you might not even hit me, if you yell at me, I’m coming for you. If you talk rudely to me, I’ll come for you.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ole [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dremo – OMG [AuDio]
- Zlatan – Soro Soke [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]