He recently had his say via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he doesn’t understand how the club owner can claim to be wealthy and the road where his mother’s funeral happened remains untarred.
He added that he’ll also like to know if Cubana spent half of the money that was sprayed at the burial on his mother’s birthdays when she was alive.
His words, ”Dear Obi, abeg did u spend half of what was SPRAYED at Oba on any of your mums #birthdays wen she dey alive? Hmmm… jesus wept. Anyways, i am just a celeb, wetin i know?”
“According to section 21 of the CBN act, 2007, a person who spray the #Naira risk imprisonment for a term not less than six months but why are the billionaires who sprayed money at #Obatown still walking #like kings on the street?”
“Cubana oga claim to be WEALTHY yet the road to where he did his mama burial remain untarred, so many primary #schools in oba no get roof, not even boreholes for clean water maybe his own billions na only for #party not oba development #share #anambra #oba #bbnaija #repost”
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- L.A.X – Peru
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy
- Ice Prince & Ckay – Shakara
- Omah Lay – Free My Mind
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape