In its third edition, Jemima magazine chats with Oge Okoye-Duru about her evolution from childhood to womanhood.
This edition of the magazine also focuses on the problems facing the girl child as well as the steps that parents can take to protect their little girls, with articles ranging from the dangers involved in dating men for money, to the endemic nature of spousal abuse, to the question of if there is any more glory in womanhood.
Click for more photos.
Jemima magazine is a family support lifestyle magazine that aims to encourage and restore the good ‘ole traditional family values that keep families together through all the drama.
The first edition featured former Minister of Power, Prof. Bart Nnaji and his wife on the cover, while the second edition featured ace comedian and musician, Julius Agwu and his family.
Photography: Idowu Asumah
Stylist: Team TotalWrap
Hair: Andy Okara
Location: Dazzles Studios
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]