Having her say on their anniversary, Olori Hadiza revealed that it is for better for worse till death do them part for her and Oba Saheed Elegushi.
According to her, it is not the years in their lives together that count for her marriage, but the life in those years as husband and wife.
She added that even if nothing can be celebrated in a big form amid the pandemic, she can at least tell him that they will be together forever.
She wrote, “Wow, It’s Been ‘Ages’ Together!
“In the end, it is not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.”
Those words of Abraham Lincoln, a former United States President ring true about us. Like yesterday, it’s a year already and forever to go, Insha Allah.
“Although there won’t be any speech making or merriment today as we observe the Holy Month of Ramadan, with crucial attention to the global challenge posed by the Covid-19 pandemic. But I’ll do at least one thing: reaffirm our vows.
“It’s for better or worse and till death do us part. Happy anniversary to us, King G and Queen G.”
Congrats to them.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]