Her sisters, Sandra and Laura Ikeji recently jumped on social media to mark their amazing anniversary.
According to Sandra, the Lord made them a pair so they can be an example to their children.
Laura added, “41 years together.”
See the photo they shared,
Linda Ifeoma Ikeji (born 19 September 1980) is a Nigerian blogger, writer, entrepreneur and former model. She is known for her blog.
Ikeji was born and raised in a Catholic family from Nkwerre, Imo State, Nigeria. She is the second child. She began writing at the age of 10. She finished secondary school at the age of 17 and, at 18, enrolled at the University of Lagos, where she studied English language.
To assist her family and support herself through school, she had part-time jobs as a waitress, model and writer. Ikeji graduated from the University in 2004. In 2006, she started blogging as a hobby. At that time, the internet was not as prominent in Nigeria and she had to make her posts at a cybercafé.
Ikeji says she and her son’s father Sholaye Jeremi are not suitable partners. She took to her blog to detail reasons why her relationship with her son’s father, whom she met in December 2015, didn’t work out as expected.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]