Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs has always been one of the biggest business magnates of our time, with the Bad Boy CEO moving from musical to non-musical ventures with ease.
Today Forbes reported who the world’s five wealthiest hip-hop artists are, and Combs topped the list with an estimated net worth of $580 million. The rapper-actor-producer-entrepreneur also was number one on the list last year, when his net worth was a reported $550 million.
Forbes reports that a good chuck of his wealth comes from non-musical ventures, like his deal with Diageo’s Ciroc vodka brand, which supplies the rapper with eight-figure annual payouts.
1. Sean Diddy Combs – estimated net worth: $580 million
2. Shawn Jay-Z Carter – $475 million
3. Andre Dr. Dre Young – $350 million
4. Bryan Birdman Williams – $150 million
5. Curtis 50 Cent Jackson – $125 million
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]