Nigerian telecommunication giant, Globalcom Limited, has engaged the services of some Nigerian comic actors in its new campaign.
Information available��confirms that the telecoms company has contracted Funky Mallam, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, Sunday Omobolanle aka Pappy Luwe and Sammie Okposo for its ‘Glo Borrow Me Credit’ commercials.�
They are said to be shooting the commercial in Lagos.�
Close sources reveal to��that the deal is worth millions of Naira and it is a one-off thing for the acts, except Sammie Okposo, who is presently an ambassador of the Glo brand.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ohema ft Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]