Nigerian telecommunication giant, Globalcom Limited, has engaged the services of some Nigerian comic actors in its new campaign. Information available confirms that the telecoms company has contracted Funky Mallam, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, Sunday Omobolanle aka Pappy Luwe and Sammie Okposo for its ‘Glo Borrow Me Credit’ commercials. They are said to be shooting the commercial in Lagos.
Close sources reveal to that the deal is worth millions of Naira and it is a one-off thing for the acts, except Sammie Okposo, who is presently an ambassador of the Glo brand.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Magnito – Magiwood ft Bovi
- Adekunle Gold & Davido – High
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- L.A.X – Faster