EFCC has slammed a pastor, Mr. Nsikakabasi Akpan-Jacobs and two other with 15 count charge bordering bordering on conspiracy, stealing and fraudulent conversion of property for defrauding Titilayo Abubakar, one of the wives of former Vice President, Atiku Abibakar of N918 million.
Mrs. Titilayo revealed to a court in Ikeja that the business partner, who is also a pastor, sold a property belonging to their company, THA Shipping MAritime Services Ltd to Dana Motors Nigeria. She also revealed that she was the highest shareholder of the company with 49% shares while Pastor Akpan-Jacobs and their other partner, Mr Fred Holmes each had 25%shares.
She also revealed that when the fraud initially happened, they agreed to settle out of court but instead of settling, Pastor Akpan-Jacobs went to sell the cranes and the company and gave EFCC N16 million which she received.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]