Pope Francis I has been presented with a modified Mercedes-Benz M Class from Daimler CEO Dr. Dieter Zetsche, which was built specially for the Pontiff and shall be his official car.
During their encounter, Zetsche and the Pope also discussed sustainable and safer mobility as well as the Daimler’s charitable commitment. Zetsche is an admitted fan of the Papacy and has previously revealed that he was first lured to work for Mercedes-Benz when as a youngster he saw Pope Paul VI being driven by one of the automaker’s cars.
The latest Popemobile follows a long line of Mercedes-Benz cars used by the leaders of the Catholic Church over the past 80 years. Those include the first, a Nürburg 460 Pullman Saloon for Pope Pius XI. This was followed by a 600 Pullman Landaulet and 300 SEL for Pope Jon XXIII. His successor, Paul VI, used a Mercedes-Benz 600 pullman landaulet and, later, a 300 SEL
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)