Pinki Debbie has broken the Guinness World Record for the �Longest Dance Marathon by an individual”!
Debbie set out to beat the record held by Indian Kalamandalam Hemaletha who danced for 123 hours 15 minutes back in 2010.
Dancing at the Palms Mall, from 12 PM on Friday, Debbie was constantly supported by fans and celebrities, who showed up to motivate her from day 1 until the end.
On the first day was comedian Seyi Law who stood to pose for a photo with Debbie.
Then there was dancer Kaffy and YBNL singer Viktoh, who showed up to dance with Debbie and provide moral support.
Shina Peller , Quillox boss, was also on ground to provide, well, support too, spraying Debbie a couple of naira notes as she danced.
There was also actor Bryan Okwara and Reekado Banks, who both danced with Debbie while on her run, as did Alexx Ekubo and Yomi Casual.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Flavour – I’m For Real [AuDio]
- pino pino baby by XSLD
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]