Rapper Meek Mill will have to turn himself in on March 1st after he was handed a house arrest of up to 12 months, which is described as the best possible outcome of his case.
According to TMZ reports;
A Philadelphia judge gave Meek 6 to 12 months in county jail, BUT he will be allowed to serve the time on house arrest. He will do a minimum of 90 days, and won’t be able to do his regular job – rapping and performing, he can only do charitable work for the community.
That ban from work includes releasing any mixtapes. Translation: No new diss tracks aimed at Drake … for a while.
The judge will reevaluate after 90 days to determine how much longer he’ll remain under house arrest.
Meek Mill’s girlfriend Nicki Minaj was said to have been in court on Friday, Feb. 5
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]