Blame the accountants.
According to legal documents filed in connection to the pop star’s lawsuit against her former accounting firm Berdon LLP, Rihanna had $11-million (U.S.) in cash at the beginning of 2009. By the end of the year, she was down to $2-million. During the in-between period, Rihanna claims her accountant gave her the green light to buy a house costing approximately $7-million, so she took his advice. Rihanna later sold the house for a $2-million loss. Rihanna also claims that her 2009 Last Girl on Earth tour was losing money hand over fist, but her accountant never told her the truth.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Falz – Mercy
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Humblesmith – Dance
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Ruger & Midas The Jagaban – Bounce (UK Remix)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up